LED's
Hi,

next time, you could try to open "Rückleuchtenband" from the backside. Nobody will see the cuts and glue residues..

Bei von mir erstellten Angeboten in der Teilemarkt-Kategorie "Biete", handelt sich um Privatverkäufe, ohne gesetzliche Gewährleistung. Rücknahme oder Umtauch sind ausgeschlossen.

Freundliche Grüße
Peter
[Bild: bh4k9d7dn5oy2yoe0.jpg]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
The black back is glued into the red piece. Not really simple to do so, but I'm looking for a new one, to make it look better ;-)
Einschuldigung f
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hallo Monster900

Monster900 schrieb:Ich habe ein par MOD's gemacht:

Blaues tacho:

[Bild: 2me3br7.jpg]
Sieht toll aus!
Aber jetzt eine kleine Frage:
Musstets du, bevor das so schön blau leuchten konnte, irgend eine rote Beschichtung auf der Scheibenrückseite wegschleifen?? Denn paralell hierzu läuft auch einen Thread
=> www.audicabrio.org/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4132&page=4
und dort wird geschrieben, dass eben eine solche Beschichtung an der Scheibenrückseite angebracht ist, die man, falls man eine andere Farbe haben möchte, zuerst wegschleifen muss.

Würde mich interessieren. Danke.

Gruss aus Biel
Manuel
[Bild: alaex8klh6w65laes.jpg]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Big Grin 
No, you don't need to remove the red filter on the back of the meters, at least, I did not do that!!

Just left it where it was, the blue light is bright enough to make it all blue 8-)
Einschuldigung f
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Monster!

Greetz and congratulations to Belgium...Smile...french fries seem to be good for the brain...Big Grin...this is one of the best manuals for working with LED's I've ever read - and...by the way...I've also seen the work you did on the photos.

And by the way - the idea of putting a third break-light to THAT place is...Waaat?...great...!

Greetings from Hang Over!

DCooln KryptCooln
Audi 300, Bj. 1965, 15'' Stahlfelgen, sonst alles original, hier mit Hardtop...pssst, vielleicht merkt's ja keiner!
[Bild: IMG_8757a.JPG]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hey Monster,

good job man! The idea to place the third brakelight there is great! Respekt (as Don already said)

Also the "sanding paper" one.

The blue color is much to cold for me and i like the blood red, but this is only my opinion. Zwinker

Gruß

Markus

[Bild: sig35.jpg]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
You can use any color LED I think...

Just remeber the red filter at the back of the meters will affect a little bit.

As you can see at the 3 meters in the middle console, I've used white LED's, there is a little purple shine to it:

[Bild: 2me77vd.jpg]
Einschuldigung f
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste